Argo is not in the mood. He did that huge sigh and then knocked my phone out of my hand
Tutorial: how to make a study schedule.
- Make a reference sheet with separate lists for each subject. This reference sheet is used to orient your daily studying.
- List the material you need to study for each subject. Be more specific than you would be on a study schedule and make sure you put down everything you need to go over.
- On your schedule, highlight the exam dates and deadlines and put down any relevant information.
- Using your reference sheet, assign certain material to go through each day.
- If you haven’t been working on study material throughout the semester; schedule days before your study leave to work on study sheets for revision, flash cards, summaries, whatever you use to study.
- Take a day to gather your study material before your study leave begins. Like the weekend classes end or so. This will save you a lot of time when you sit down to study every day.
- Schedule your studying so that you start studying for the last final first, and the first final last. Make sure you start this early enough to give yourself time to revise for the subjects you need to.
- If you have a day between each of your finals, take the night of the final off and revise for the next exam the day after. If not, take the couple of hours after your exam off then revise for the next one.
- Schedule the harder/heavier material in a subject first, so that you work on that material when you have more energy.
- If you’re taking subjects that you have difficulty with, or subjects with a heavy workload; schedule catch up days. However, don’t let that encourage you to slack off. Try to stick to your schedule and only rely on the catch up days if you really need to, and if you don’t; then it’s a day off!
- Also, schedule days off… a day or if you can’t afford it, half a day. I can’t stress how important it is to take time for yourself, it’ll help you avoid burnout.
Disclaimer: this is the way I’ve been making study schedules since I started college. By no means am I claiming it’s perfect or that everybody should follow it.
I’m sorry I’m posting this by the end of the year when a lot of people are already done with exams, but perhaps it’ll be helpful for people taking summer courses now? And also for next year :)
teenage girls actually have to go through a lot of bullshit and the fact that it’s considered cool to make fun of them for being upset or emotional is kind of gross
please watch this video
a glorious video to behold
Raise your hand if you’ve ever done this in front of the mirror
HTTYD2: Oh sure, they have armies, and they have armadas, but we, we have DRAGONS!
HTTYD3: haha, not anymore
no one will ever understand the deep fucking connection I have with this film
For real though
Ok guys I need to talk about this movie.
The Breakfast Club came out in 1985 and to this day is, in my opinion, one of the greatest damn movies ever to barely even have a script.
During the famous “dance” scene, Molly Ringwald, who played the “princess” Claire, was supposed to a small little dance by herself, but she was shy so all of them did some dancing together, creating one of the most famous film scene’s to date. It was improvised.
During the scene in the film where the characters sat down and told why they were their, there was NO SCRIPT. John Huges told the cast to sit there and improvise why they thought their characters were there, creating that heart wrenching scene everyone could relate to.
EVERYONE can relate to this movie and thats the best damn thing.
On March 24, 1984, five students entered a detention room thinking it was just another Saturday. Before the day was over, they broke the rules, bared their souls, and touched each other in a way they never dreamed possible.
EVERYONE IN THE WORLD NEEDS TO SEE THE BREAKFAST CLUB.
So! i thought since my last/first giveaway was very successful that i should do another one! :)
The other day i went to the disney store and such with my parents to just check it out, and i noticed i had alot of extra money in my paycheck this week…So i ended up not only buying some things for myself, but some things for YOU guys too!
Since this is a random giveaway, ill be choosing random items out of the bunch i bought yesterday. TOTALLY Random, it could be a plushie.. a shirt… a keychain….a pop funko figure…..actually, it could be ANYTHING! :) The random part is for excitement and fun!
THERE WILL BE 3 WINNERS!!!!
FIRST WINNER WILL RECEIVE…
- 4 Random Disney Items
SECOND WINNER WILL RECEIVE…
- 3 Random Disney Items
THIRD WINNER WILL RECEIVE…
- 2 Random Disney Items
EXTRA DETAILS ABOUT ENTERING:
Reblog to enter!
You do not have to be following me, i’d be happy to give any of you lovely disney fans these items :)
Likes don’t count (Sorry!)
The winners will be chosen using Random.Org
Willing to ship anywhere!
WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN JULY 25th!!! (Sorry if its too soon for you guys…lol. i just get really impatient and excited!!! haha!!!)
Good luck to you all! :)
and make sure your askbox is open so i can contact the winners!!
a power point i made for all yall lil chestnuts
theres a lot to read but if u cant read this good luck in high school u fuckin dweeb
lol i forgot the first slide bye
ALSO DONT CROWD THE FUCKING HALLS WITH YOUR FRIENDS
ESPECIALLY IF IT’S IN A HIGH-TRAFFIC AREA
IF YOU’RE GOING TO WALK LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING SLOTH THEN MAKE SOME ROOM FOR PEOPLE TO PASS YOU BY
I HATE BEING LATE TO CLASS BECAUSE OF SLOW-ASS GROUPS OF 5 PEOPLE MAKING A FUCKING WALL AS THEY WALK THROUGH THE HALLSthis is something i ran out of space for and is actually really important.be considerate of others in the halls you are not fuckin royalty and your group doesnt own the place. upperclassmen will actually trample u over in the halls because even by their second year, most people are sick of baby bullshit like this and when they push u out of the way they dont care if u cry about it. be considerate
speaking as an upperclassman, i will fucking trample you if u get in my way.
and don’t suck face in the halls. ain’t nobody got time for yo shit. this ain’t the bachelor or some shitty ass reality dating show. move along.
Another thing that should be added is DO NOT talk, screech, or act like a fucking dickhead in the library or any other area that is used as a quiet studying space. People are probably trying to work on things more important than your existence. Do not bother people while they are working just because you want to be a little fandom dweeb or an asshole.
Finals week especially. You will get cussed out. You will get kicked out. You will be silenced. No one has time for your bullshit.
Fucking stand up for yourself though. There will be upperclassmen that are complete dicks to you just for being a freshman, nothing will throw them off more than you standing up for yourself and calling them out on their bullshit right there. Now this is not to say, go looking for trouble and trying to start shit with upperclassmen, but if you’re on the receiving end of some shit from one of them, don’t be afraid to make a big deal out of it. If you end up getting pulled to a principals office, they’ll be more understanding of the freshman standing up to a bully than they are of the upperclassman being a prick just for shits and giggles. Just make sure not to hit them or use any profanities, and you’re in the clear.
Also, read the handbook they give you on the first day, you can learn a lot of loopholes to save your ass that way.
remember how this made our hearts flutter?
The things I shipped before I knew what shipping was
It’s even better because it looks like he’s saying it too
actual leaked footage of HTTYD 3
I’m decorating my room.
My posters are about as straight as my sexuality.
What’s with the inside out cats?
Hey; hairless cats are adorable. :3
hairless cats are my fav! You’re the best and your posters are the best
"And with Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger.”
Teddy and Victoire making each other laugh :D
probably still laughing about Rita Skeeter’s article